Main Campus Guidelines and Reference Documents
- Planning for Retirement (A note from the Provost, June 2012)
- Search Guidance and Planning
-Search and Offer Guidelines (Updated February 15, 2013)
-Request to Search (March 5, 2012)
- Term Faculty Framework (November 2011)
-Working Guidelines -Summary Table
- About the Faculty Salary Plan (September 2011)
- SFS-Q Faculty Framework (April 2011)
- Main Campus Rank and Tenure Dossier Preparation Guidance (October 2010)
- Guidelines on Supplemental Compensation (January 2011)
- Pre-Tenure Review Policy (July 2010)
- Tenure Clock Management (October 2009)
- Statement of Leave and Teaching Reduction Policy for the Main Campus (October 2006)
- Some Remarks on the Tenure Clock (October 2005)
- New Parent (Primary Caregiver) Leave Option for Ordinary Faculty effective November 2004
- Guidelines on Joint Appointments (November 1994)
Sabbatical Leave Applications (December 1, 2012)
Applications should be submitted through the chair of the department and the appropriate deans to the Provost by December 1 of the academic year preceding your sabbatical leave (i.e., by December 1, 2012 for 2013-2014 leave). Please contact your department chair or Dean's office for interim deadlines. For more information, please consult the Faculty Handbook, "Sabbatical Leave." To download a copy of the sabbatical application form in Microsoft Word, click on the following link: Sabbatical application form.
Faculty Annual Reports (November 30, 2012)
All faculty members who held full-time appointments during the 2011-12 academic year should prepare annual reports for the period including the 2011-12 academic year and summer 2012.
The online Faculty Annual Report System (FARS) can be accessed by clicking on the following link: https://www4.georgetown.edu/admin/provost/fars. If you experience trouble with the FARS system, please feel free to download the annual report form in lieu of using the online system.