Initiatives and Projects
The following is a list of current initiatives and projects sponsored by the Office of the Provost.
- Diversity Action Council
A body of administrators, faculty, staff and students that draw from and collaborate with multiple units across the University to incorporate diversity as a value to both the University curriculum and the campus community.
- Diversity in Academics Working Group (May 2010 Draft)
- Graduate School Discussion (January 23 Draft)
- Graduate School, Iteration Two (April 2013)
- Graduate School, Iteration Three (May 2013)
- GOFAR: Georgetown Office of Fellowships, Awards and Research for Undergraduates
- Office of International Initiatives
Includes a comprehensive list of the University's international initiatives and provides guidelines for faculty members seeking funding for such endeavors.
- First-Year Academic Workshop
Information about Georgetown University's First-Year Academic Workshop.