The Provost's International Initiatives Team develops, implements and evaluates international programs and serves as a clearinghouse on international activities at Georgetown. The team also manages the Georgetown University Liaison Office in Shanghai, China and several programs to support the faculty's international engagements. A Faculty Committee for International Initiatives, with members from across the University, guides the team's work.
There are several online resources about international work at Georgetown. These include:
- Georgetown International Traveler's Resource
- International Collaboration, a catalogue of cooperative agreements with foreign universities
- Georgetown and the World
- Office of International Programs: study abroad and international student and scholar services
- Law Center Transnational Programs
- Medical Center International Programs