Reena Aggarwal, Ph.D.
Vice Provost for Faculty
Professor, McDonough School of Business
Dr. Aggarwal has responsibility for Main Campus faculty initiatives, including faculty salary plan and frameworks, faculty mentoring, and new faculty orientation.
Director, Office of Academic Appointments
Oversees faculty appointments and primary contact for the Beeck Center and SFS-Q.
- Provides oversight for faculty appointment and payroll processing on Main Campus.
- Main Campus resource concerning tenure probationary period and sabbatical eligibility; general faculty policy questions.
- Liaison with other university offices on faculty data reporting including Junior Faculty Standing, Faculty and AAP Vicennial Awards, Junior Faculty Reviews, New Faculty Orientation.
- Oversight of AAP maternity and disability leaves of absence.
Appointment and Payroll Analyst
Oversees faculty and researcher appointments in Georgetown College.
- Responsible for faculty and researcher appointments in Georgetown College.
- Maintains a wide variety of MCOAA reports.
Audit Expert & Appointment Analyst
Oversees faculty appointments in MSB. Provides oversight and guidance on payroll and financial reporting.
- Responsible for faculty and researcher appointments in MSB (including Executive Education).Expertise in data analysis and payroll reporting.
- Primary lead with Assistant Provost on reporting needs for the area.
Appointment & Payroll Analyst
Oversees faculty appointments in School of Continuing Studies, CIED, CCT, ROTC, OIP, CMEA, CLED, CNDLS, Kalmanovitz Initiatives, and Kennedy Institute of Ethics.
- Responsible for processing faculty and researcher appointments in SCS, CIED, CCT, ROTC, OIP, CMEA, CLED, CNDLS, Kalmanovitz Initiatives, and Kennedy Institute of Ethics.
- Responsible for employment verifications and unemployment claims (by appointment only).
- Responsible for maintaining Professor Emeritus records. Maintenance of Professor Emeritus database.