From faculty policies to specific information regarding the tenure and non-tenure line faculty process, the faculty affairs office is here to help.
The Office of the Provost supports main campus faculty at all career stages from the initial appointment to tenure and promotion, academic and personal leave management and retirement planning. These initiatives and processes are led by Dr. Reena Aggarwal, Vice Provost for Faculty and Robert E. McDonough Professor of Business, and Lesley Sebastian, Director of Academic Appointments. You may contact us by emailing Dr. Reena Aggarwal, Lesley Sebastian, or calling (202) 687-6400.
Faculty Affairs Staff
- Lesley Sebastian, Acting Director, Faculty Affairs
- Kristen Rogers, Acting Director, Office of Academic Appointments
- Jackie Schlipp, Audit Expert & Appointment Analyst
- Merced Ada, Appointment & Payroll Analyst
- Aneta Mario Lauro, Appointment & Payroll Analyst
- Larry Brown, Acting Human Resource Information Specialist & Analyst