From faculty policies to specific information regarding the tenure and non-tenure line faculty process, the faculty affairs office is here to help.
The Office of the Provost supports main campus faculty at all career stages from the initial appointment to tenure and promotion, academic and personal leave management and retirement planning. These initiatives and processes are led by Dr. Walter Rankin, Director of Faculty Affairs, and Lesley Sebastian, Director of Academic Appointments. You may contact us by emailing Dr. Reena Aggarwal, Dr. Walter Rankin, Lesley Sebastian, or calling (202) 687-6400.
Faculty Affairs Staff
- Dr. Walter Rankin, Director of Faculty Affairs
- Lesley Sebastian, Director of the Office Academic Appointments
- Kristen Rogers, Appointment and Payroll Analyst
- Jackie Schlipp, Audit Expert & Appointment Analyst
- Merced Ada, Appointment & Payroll Analyst
- Aneta Mario Lauro, Appointment & Payroll Analyst
- Larry Brown, Acting Human Resource Information Specialist & Analyst