Academic Program Review
Main Campus academic units undergo rigorous external reviews approximately every 10 years.
- Academic Programs External Review Schedule
- Program-Level assessment resources
- Program Review Overview
- Centers and Institutes Overview
- Program and Unit Review FAQs
- Additional Resources Regarding Academic Reviews
In addition, faculty from across Main Campus come together to discuss the mission, goals and values of academic programs at Georgetown. The resulting papers of two such committees are posted below.