Main Campus Visiting Scholar Program
- This is for a Main Campus visiting scholar whose rent (approximately $4,400/month) and utilities are paid for by any one or combination of the following: the visiting scholar, the department, or the School that nominated her or him.
- The property is one block from the campus gate: it consists of three bedrooms and 1.5 bathrooms and is fully furnished.
- This property is available year round.
- The scholar would stay at a minimum of one month, with preference given to scholars staying at least one semester. The property can be booked up to two years in advance.
- Note that although the rent may appear high to those new to the DC area, the close proximity of the properties to campus would alleviate the need for our new colleagues to have a car.
- Please see the attached, “Main Campus Visiting Scholars Program Brochure.”
*For questions regarding the availability of these properties and details about the properties, contact April Kim: (202) 687-5147.
*For questions about this Visiting Scholar Program, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.