The Georgetown University Distinguished Visiting Scholar Program
- The program is part of our university’s ongoing efforts to provide opportunities for world class scholarship here at GU and thereby contribute to global thought leadership.
- This is for a university-wide visiting scholar.
- The property, one block from the university, consists of two bedrooms, 1.5 bathrooms, is fully furnished, with rent and utilities covered.
- This property is available from January through mid-August each year.
- The scholar would stay at a minimum of one month, with preference given to scholars staying at least one semester. The property can be booked up to two years in advance.
- Scholars are nominated for the program from across the university. The invitees are selected by the three campus EVPs.
For questions about this Visiting Scholar Program, contact Dr. Sandra Gleason, Director of Faculty Affairs: (202) 687-5424,