Visiting Researcher Forms


Detailed application instructions are available on the Application Procedures page.

Application form: Visiting Researcher Application Form (PDF)

Extension of Current Visit

To request an extension to your current visit, click to download the Extension Application Form.

Visa Process for International Researchers

Visa paperwork for foreign citizens who are not Fulbright scholars is processed by the Office of Global Services. After non-U.S. Visiting Researchers receive their letter of acceptance, they should complete the “Scholar Portion” of the J-1 Scholar Request Form, and then submit the form (and the required documentation) to their host department or program. The department or program will complete the “Department Portion” of the form and forward the entire package to the Office of Global Services.

For more information, please see the J-1 Scholar Request Form.