Visiting Researchers Housing

Housing in the Washington, DC area is in high demand. The University does not provide housing accommodations for Visiting Researchers. Those wishing to obtain housing in the area should begin to make arrangements well in advance of their arrival. Researchers may visit Off-Campus Housing Resource Services for assistance in locating housing in the Washington area.

For international students, The International Student House provides accommodation and meals for longer periods of time. However, please note that all prospective guests must complete an application and undergo a screening process before being considered. As such, it is best to begin the solicitation process as early as possible in order to ensure room availability.